How to apply for membership:
- The application can be filled out online or the written application can be submitted to the NEPAS office with the required documents outlined below.
- The forms can be downloaded free from the NEPAS website download here.
- Electronic applications can be submitted to NEPAS via email at [email protected].
- For submission of the electronic application, please download the “membership application form” from this website and fill it out properly. Scan the filled application form and the documents required for NEPAS membership as outlined below and send them all via email to [email protected].
Documents required to be a NEPAS member:
- Membership application form
- Copy of citizenship certificate.
- Passport size photo
- NMC Specialty registration certificate
- Bank deposit voucher
Bank deposit details
- Account holder: Nepal Paediatric Society
- Bank: Himalayan Bank
- Branch: Maharajgunj
- A/c no. : 002 00586690018
- Amount: NRS 5,000.00 (Five thousand only)
For further inquiry please contact NEPAS Secretariat:
Mr. Hari K. Shrestha, 01-4412648/9803594327