XXth NEPCON 2023 was conducted in Park Village Resort, Budanilkantha, Kathmandu on May 11-13 2023 with the theme of “Resilient Child and Adolescent Health in Pandemics”. There were 84 presentations and poster presentations during three days session. The highlights are:
- There were 325 participants.
- International speaker from the United Kingdom, India, Bangladesh, and Pakistan.
- 20 poster presentations for the competition.
- MOU between IAP and NEPAS for the PEDICON registration fee for Nepali Pediatrician.
- Symposium in immunization.
- Symposium Role of Professionals in Resilient Child and Adolescent Health in Pandemics.
- Symposium Recent advances in sub-specialties.
- Symposium Child rights protection.
- Publication of NEPAS app android version.
- Election for the new executive committee for 2023-2025.
There were International organizations participating in NEPCON and had special sessions by: